Cincy tech sessions

I'd like to spend a few minutes at Cincy discussing coolant draining and
refilling.  This is a sore subject for many, as I've read reports of
overheating, air bubbles and such.  I have a pretty solid, simple technique
for filling and bleeding that has not failed me yet.  I'm sure others have
got their tricks, too and it would be fun to take 15 minutes or so to share
our ideas.  Maybe we can save someone else a future headache.

It seems silly to consider a tech session about such a simple thing, but we
all know that the cooling system can be a bugger.

I also thought about some wiring stuff...like proper crimping/soldering
technique, tools and various terminals...?

Jim