16v and Passat stuff FS

Thought I would share what I am selling on eBay from the parted Passat.

Automatic throttle body with TPS ....good for megasquirt

2.0 16v head with Schrick 260's and HD valve springs

Full set of Bilstein HD's and Neuspeed sport springs for B3 16v Passat

Viper 300+ car alarm

my username on eBay is mleach807 if you want to check them out

I still have the majority of the rest of the car sitting in my driveway
including the block if anyone is interested.  Block and auto tranny are
pick up only though.