So...no headers?

Ok...my downpipe connection has busted again for the 10th f*&^kin time....I am not welding this POS again.  The general consensus is that headers aren't worth the money to put on as the gain is minimal.  What should I do?  I have recently changed the mounts and would like to get on doing the 2.0 conversion....but right now the rocco is my daily driver and its hard to rip the engine out and all that jazz when I need to get to work and stuff....so what is the best solution for my downpipe...the TT repair kit?  another header manufacturer?  something that I can do to fix the problem now and still use it on the 9A when I get it in.  Any info is appreciated!  CIncy is out for me this year cuz Judas Priest is in town!!!  The metal god is back!!!

Chadster16v