Cincy tech sessions

AMEN!  I have a copy, but no way to run it.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:00 AM
To: Tim McConnell
Cc: Scirocco email List
Subject: Re: Cincy tech sessions

Show me how to resize the dang thing...
Chris

 On 5/31/05, Tim McConnell <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm bringing my laptop - I can show people how to use ETKA too!
> --Timbo
>
> On 5/30/05, Allyn <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> > i'll help out if needed (with the reading / translating that is).
> > much less stressful than my normal 'reading schematics' situations
> (fixing
> > reactor stuff on the sub).
> > Al

The most important things are the hardest things to say.
They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your
feelings
- words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to
no
more than living size when they are brought out.
Stephen King
Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught
in
the web of duty.
Stephen King