From: Scourge [mailto:scourge@cogeco.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:59 AM
To: Marc Getty; 'Tim McConnell'
Cc: 'Sciroccolist'
Subject: Re: OT: Digital Cameras

Only 10,000?? I've logged 7600 shots on my Powershot since Christmas, lol.

I definitely prefer Canon's menu system an button config. But even coming
from the powershot there are a lot of subtle differences on this one that
will take some getting used to. I'm sure I'll be taking an assload of pics
at cincy.

-George