From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Tim
McConnell
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 12:54 AM
To: Scourge
Cc: Sciroccolist
Subject: Re: OT: Digital Cameras

WOW!! <my camera shakes in it's boots> I have seen the Nikon 950 and the
sony F707 - but those are crap compared to that thing!

I just bought my first one - It's a cheepo Olympus D535 Zoom - but it has a
Super Macro mode that works less at about a quartar inch from the surface of
the lens!

Quite a step up from my old Mavica with the floppy disk!

--Timbo

On 5/30/05, Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Thanks to all who offered their input a while ago when I asked about some
camera options. I ended up going with the Canon Digital Rebel XT(350D). Got
her tonight, and loved every minute of it so far, lol.
> http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_eos350d.asp
>
> So fast!! I love this camera, at 1600 ISO it's more clear then my
Powershot S1 was at 200 ISO. And the start up time, my god, less then 2
seconds from hitting ON to taking a picture. Bust mode is amazing.....the
whole camera, just pure sex!!!!

www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech