OT: Digital Cameras

Thanks to all who offered their input a while ago when I asked about some camera options. I ended up going with the Canon Digital Rebel XT(350D). Got her tonight, and loved every minute of it so far, lol.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_eos350d.asp

So fast!! I love this camera, at 1600 ISO it's more clear then my Powershot S1 was at 200 ISO. And the start up time, my god, less then 2 seconds from hitting ON to taking a picture. Bust mode is amazing.....the whole camera, just pure sex!!!!

-George -time to clean the camera off again, don't want it getting sticky, lol.