another Scirocco rises from the dead.

No way. The stretch of I-71 that runs between Louisville and Cincy is swarming with state troopers. I see people pulled over almost everytime I drive it. I also would feel better driving the 84 around a bit before I take it on a trip of any real distance. Besides there is  something so sweet about driving a car about for $100 strictly to use for parts
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8v Auto