for cincy or otherwise - passat part desperately needed

the wifes passat just decided it didnt want to stop anymore. one of the
brake lines went on her last night. its the one on the driver side rear, its
a ~6" hard line that runs from the ... well... here, just look at this
drawing:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/temp/passat.gif
its number 6, runs from what appears to be a hiight-dependant proportioning
valve to the union where it goes to a soft line.

anyone got one of these lying around? if i can get it sent to me that would
be better than going to cincy and leaving the wife stranded all weekend.

thanks in advance to anyone who might have one of these...

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 210k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes daily, 210k)
82 Caddy Diesel (family workhorse, 160k)