Heat/AC control valve

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
Jim Ruffi
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 10:30 AM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Heat/AC control valve

Does anyone know where/whether or not the climate control "position" switch
can be purchased by itself?  This is the switch that controls the various
vacuum valves on my 88.  Mine is leaking.

Thx.
Jim

161-820-293-B?  The valve that directs the vaccum here, there and hopefully
not everywhere?

If that is what you are looking for (illustration 147-00, for cars with AC)
I would imagine a dealer is your only choice...

Contact me Tuesday if you are interested in it, I will get you a price...

David