(sorta OT) Honda kill story

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
Allyn
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:46 AM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (sorta OT) Honda kill story

speaking of new beetles, i may end up getting one if the temptation is high
enough.
(not the temptation for a beetle, but the temptation for a tdi + dsg tranny
combo).
perhaps i'll just save my pennies and throw said combo in something
lighter...
Al

AFAIK, that engine/tranny combo is only in the A3 Audi, and even then I
don't think they are on our shores yet...  The A3 Audi is based on the Golf
platform...  I think the TT might also have this option?  But both cars are
highly prized/priced...

David