(ot) Jetta/ bora

Q:

Is the Jetta just a different name for a Bora?

Reason I ask, We saw a VR6 Bora, 2001, for sale up the street from my father-inlaw. 18k which I find rather high priced, unless it has 10k miles on it.

Is there really any difference between the Bora and the Jetta?

Possibly in the market for a DD where ever I end up working in the near future.

Scirocco content;
 If I end up working in Arizona, then it's definately a Scirocco.
I'll be the guy on the way to Cincy with 5 sciroccos chasing me from Illinois!

Tonee

Drive German___Eat Rice