FS for Cincy

This is a slightly updated list. Due to me only being able to postpone my $25k student loan until July, the dream of turbo'ing the rocc is no more. I'm pretty flexible on all prices.

FS:
RFL BOV- purple anodized, installed but never ran, 9psi spring (RFL stands for Real Freakin Loud, like 109dB I'm told) $100
8v Log exhaust mani- An early CFI prototype, no ext. wg flange, some pretty chunky welds but it's solid $50
T3 Super60 turbo- off of a Thunderbird, a little rusty but exc. shape with no shaft play. includes int. WG and intake/exhaust flange with a little bit of 90 degree piping. will kick the pants off of a Saab turbo. $150
1 8v HG- OEM, the metal kind. was going to go with stacked ABA HGs so now I have 1 extra. $10
Fox (?) intake- pretty sure it's from a fox, slight performance upgrade $20
X-flow injectors- includes rail and FPR $25
X-flow lower intake mani- $25
Weber Redline TB- $50 + big bore TB
Powder coat- 2lb. of Gunmetal, 10oz of JetHot (grey I think) $25

I think that's about it, unless you have my last FS post and something isn't on here. Greentop injectors and the Gtech are the only solds.

WTT:
84 Rabbit GTI windshield + seal
used 8v alt. (non a/c)
good 8v coil, used is fine
cam for x-flow head something better than a 268 but streetable
ITBs from whatever that motorcycle is(?)- I know zip about the ITB process but was thinking it'd be pretty inexpensive and would work awesome on an x-flow head

Dan