Almost ready...

You put that fender on yet?!?

 On 5/27/05, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh yeah... oil change. I'll be doing that this weekend, I guess.
> Then it's off to clean out the cooler and prepare the camping gear.
> Then I'm ready. Well, not quite... still must load up the iPod with
> good music.
>
> ETD: 6 days, 13 hours 30 min. (ish)
>
> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v (Red 5)
> "The snozberries taste like snozberries!"

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in
love.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.
Heinrich Heine