Notes on Cincy

Dee, I'm sure 3 of the 7 days is mowing the yard.

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:Hey guys & gals!

It's crunch time. Down to the wire. I've got plenty to
get done before everyone starts showing up. Am I worried?
Hell no.

Anyway, I got a letter from the Ramada - they'll be
changing brands to Holiday Inn this week. So for anyone
who's not been here before and looking for a Ramada, look
again. (Not like it's hard to spot!)

Also while I'm thinking about it - when travelling the
driveway, please keep the speed down and wheelspin to an
absolute minimum. The faster you go, the more dust is
kicked up, which gets on everyone's cars and I don't want
anyone upset. Similar reasons for wheelspin - slinging
gravel into someone's paint isn't cool.

For that matter, please try to refrain from excessive
speeding in the local area. I'm the only person around
here with a Scirocco (or two or three) and, being a small
town, I don't want to get harassed for someone else's
traffic infractions in the weeks following.

Now to get the garage cleaned out, or at least straightened
up, yard mowed, cars washed... the list goes on and on.

C'ya in a week!!!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v '88 Scirocco 16v