Stuff for sale at Cincy.

Hey all, I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of if I can, and it would be nice to offset the cost of fuel for the
trip. Since I live in Canada(eh?) I'm only going to bring the items people request because I'd like to avoid as many
hassles at the border as I can.

I'm parting out an 84' GLI, so pretty much anything from it is up for grabs. Just ask and I'll let you know if it's
still available.

I've got a blue "parcel shelf" from the back of my 82'. This is not the full carpeted cover, it is about 10" wide, vinyl
covered, and has a dip in the middle to put stuff in. This is the only one of these I have ever seen.

My trusty roofrack, those of you at Cincy last year should have seen it. If the right offer comes along, I'd be willing
to part with it. I've never even put anything on it, I only use it for show(hahaha, roof racks for show!).

Lot's of various A1 parts sitting around, ask for anything you may need.

Squire Stratocaster guitar. Mexican made(not korean), Left handed, black and white. Barely played, maybe 24 hours of
total time on it. Very very very good condition. Comes with gig bag, electric tuner, various patch cords, and random
picks. Asking $150 US obo.

20oz Graphite pool cue, black and white, 2 piece, also hardly used(15 games. Comes with hard case and grey chalk. -$50
US obo

If there is no price, shoot an offer. Pics available for everything.

Thanx for the bandwidth.
-George