Was Canadian immigration police NOw YOU frutcake!!!

No automatic bashing...
 The slower Scirocco's need love too. Just kidding Man...
 Besides I am all about spreading the love--didn't he work on his own car?!?

 Did I just go there? I think I did.
 Mike, that's what you call getting thrown under the bus.