9A 2.0l conversion for Dummies

Hey listers!  I know you're all geared up for the Cincy trip but I have some time coming up and I would like to make the best of it by getting the rocco a new motor....and new refreshing life...I hope!!
My 1.8l seems tired, it runs after the ignition is turned off, it makes wierd noises at higher RPM's, the mounts keep wrecking my exhaust and I need to get this thing purrrring!!!  My scirocco looks awesome, but sounds & runs like a POS.  I'm tired of dudes in honda's laughing at me man!!
So, I am pretty much a need something to go by step by step guy and I would like to know if anyone has a resource where I can get this conversion done easily and find info or procedures to go with.  I also want to use my 1.8l head on the 2.0l block and headers, lightened flywheel, mounts etc.....and whatever else I can do!!
Any info is appreciated!! L8ter

Chadster16v