1986 16v CONVERTIBLE with option to deliver to Cincy....

> How about fixing the MadMax edition Reiger instead..
> Brian

as much as i hate to say it, its 'waiting in line'. im still finishing up
the garage, and i've been driving the caddy back and forth to work as i
decide what the color fate of the rieger will be. its either stayin green or
turning nimbus grey (or some variation that more closely resembles
hematite). once thats over with, the caddy goes under the knife - its about
22 years overdue for just about every moving part to be replaced.
Al