FS: 1986 16v CONVERTIBLE with option to deliver to Cincy....

Hmmmm...Corrado TDI or Rocco 16v Convertable....in purple none the
less...I think Katy would quite enjoy that car...

What you think Dan, your dad does like diesels...wanna trade?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL