From: "Marc Getty" <marc.getty@temple.edu>
To: "Tim McConnell" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>; "Scirocco list"
<Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: My Route to Cincy...

Denver to Cincy can be done in a very full day. Last May I drove from
Columbus, OH (leaving at 5:00 AM) and made it through Denver, CO by 7:00ish
and up into central WY by 1:00 AM before crashing for the night. .

Mind you I did this in my very comfortable 2002 Benz, not a Scirocco and was
going 400 miles/6 hours between fuel/piss breaks.

If well diciplined you can do it. Note that you will loose 2 hours from time
zone changes where I gained 2 hours on my trip out.

-Marc stuck in traffic in Washington, PA on the way back to Philadelphia
from Columbus, OH with only one stop planned over the 500 mi trip