DIY alignments?

Yeah, what he said.

And because I just freaking like it.

And the time I spend taking the car to the alignment shop, waiting, explaining why I don't want
factory specs, waiting more, paying, and driving home; I could have done the same job for nearly
free in less time.  And I did too, just today :)

And as often as I take the suspension apart, there ain't NO WAY I'm popping for $50 and two hours
plus every time to get it straight again.

Alignment ain't rocket science.  It's measuring and adjusting.

Cheapass Ron