It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Jim Ruffi wrote:
> I can bring wood from my pile here (for my stove) but I fear the
> rocco might get infested :-)

Infestation is Ma Nature's sincerest form of flattery.

I'm not going to Cincy but I want to even though I have never been.

These are the cheapass kind of people I want to continue my profound
relationship with VWs with well into the 21st century.  All of the
youngsters may have their heated seats and their catalogs of spendy
keyfobs and their A8 Kompressor X3s with safari moonroofs and their $50
alignments but no one is more like me than you guys.

My Scirocco is still waiting to be resurrected, but I could go in a Kia
Vanagon or Kia Golf TDI if it weren't for money and other personal
reasons.  I hope you all have a good time.  I'll try to meet you next
year.  Pour some beer on the ground for me.