My Route (anyone along the way?)

It's alittle bit shorter.

80 turns into 80/94 and south of Gary we pick up 65S.

Were planning on leaving here about 10am, but that also depends on Nate and Don coming down from WI.

Tonee

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sounds good, that route does look a little shorter than the one I was planning. What time are you guys planning on leaving? From my atlas, it looks like 80 turns into 94, which then intersects 65 correct? Whereabouts do you pick up 80? It looks like 94 and 65 meet around Gary, IN (the closest town I could find) which according to mapquest is about 18hr from me. Not too shabby!

Dan

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dan,

Since you're route is bringing you thru our area you might want to hook up with us.

>From the Chicago area here's the route we always take;

80 east to 65 south
65 south to 465 bypass (Indy)
465 to 70 east
70 east to 75 south
75 south to Dayton
35 east(us route 35) to OH 68 south which intersects with Gurneyville Road then turn right.

I know it seems like alot but it cut's down on travel time.

Tonee

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here's my planned route to Cincy, if anyone is near it let me know because I'd love to join up with a caravan. Scott Rose, thanks as always for the offer of your place, but I'm going to be on the far northern end of your state.

Colorado:
Route 14 to I-25N
I-25N to I-80E

Ohio:
I-80 to I-75S
I-75S to Route 73 into Willmington

If there's a better route in OH, let me know. The only problem with potentially meeting people is since I used an atlas and not mapquest for my route, I have no idea how long it will take me.

Dan

Drive German___Eat Rice