Cincy - Autox anyone?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> >  are we doing
> > >  a symbol of some kind in the yard again?
> >
> > I have no idea, or even if there's any interest.
> Anyone
> > have any suggestions?
>
> There would be interest, but I imagine we have to see
> what we have in the
> way of cars first!

Well, a few ideas have been thrown out.  More are welcomed.
 Saturday afternoon will be the determining factor. (i.e.
number of cars.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Mail