Cincy budget

If it's Ellen's corrado, no comment.

My mk4 gti? It weighs twice as much as your mk1, just because it has a VR6 doesn't mean you can't smoke it.

Look at Julie, she dusted a old Nova with a HUGE engine.

Shit, Brad has a Golf TDI that smoked a 200hp GTI VR6.

Never sell yourself short Nate.

If the driver doesn't know his car, then hp and tqe doesn't apply.

Ellen calls me on the way home from work racing motorcycles on the tollway!

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
The only way I'll be able to keep up is if that brat is jammed up your
tailpipe.
:)