Cincy - Autox anyone?

Eric, I honestly couldn't agree with you more on this one... Cincy is
definitely all about the people, and I would really hate missing out on the
day, but there is one more reason that I decided I must attend this race...
and this reason partially responds to Allyn's comment about doing an autocross
any time... well...

As some of you may have noticed, there is one particular special guest that
will be in attendance at Cincy this year... it just so happens that this guest
enjoys racing and was excited about the opportunity to race with some fellow
Scirocco nuts like ourselves... which is why I wanted to invite everyone to
attend if they would like.

This is definitely an opportunity that doesn't come around very often.

I hope this is ok with you guys... I know that we will miss some of the day
Saturday, but I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday later in the afternoon!

Only a few more weeks...  :)

Ben