Rear Brakes Locking up first

If this is one of the cars with this valve, you can see it pretty clearly
if you jack up the back end, crawl underneath, and look to see anything
attached to the rear axle with a long spring-like linkage and brake lines
running into it from the front and out to the rear brakes. If you are not
sure about what you see and what to do about it, I'd suggest you find
someone qualified to do the job for you. Shouldn't take long for someone
who knows what they are doing.

Cris