Rear Brakes Locking up first

> So the rear brakes are locking up early when I really get on them, I blead
> the system and changed the pads. All the rotors are good so I don't know
> what else to do.  I'm one of those sunday machanics so are their any
tricks
> of the pros that would help me out? I know its something about the bias
but
> thats were my knoledge runs out.

Have you lowered your car?  There is a load-sensing bias valve linked to the
rear axle with a spring.  When the car sits lower, this linkage is designed
to put more brake bias to the rear (to compensate for the increased rear
springs, but I don't know if it is available seperately.

Jack up the car - find the linkage and should be easy to modify yoursfor
better front-rear bias.

gd