who is NOT going to Cincy?

Add me to the list...  I can't believe I'm typing this, but I don't
think I'll make it to Cincy this year...  :(  I've been finding myself
making compromises on my 75 build-up in order to have it "done" for
Cincy - and I'm not so sure that's wise...  I'm also running out of
time - I've been busting my ass working 10-12 hour days on a
construction job I took on recently that involves completely stripping
and rebuilding two semi-detached rental homes, and I just don't have
the energy to work on my car when I get home.  I'm already burnt out
now - I can't imagine how I'll feel in another two weeks.  The
pressure is on - new tenants are set to move in July 1, and with a
planned trip to Montreal the weekend after Cincy I don't think I can
afford to take another long weekend off...

I'm bummed, and REALLY wanted to show off my 75 to people who would
actually appreciate it (all my friends here think I'm nuts for putting
so much time and money into anything but a 69 Chevelle...), but it
looks like I'll have to wait until Waterfest...

Have fun you bastards...

Later,

Mark.