FS: 50 mm Intake w/TB & 50 mm gasket

I have been toying with the Idea of selling my 50 mm intake since my
2.0l project is not moving as fast as I wanted and I am not envisioning
an aggressive build as I had originally planned.  There is however; some
appeal to the look of this thing sitting on the top of the motor.

Here are the details; 50 mm intake with throttle body and a new 50 mm
gasket, this is the gasket between the upper and lower sections, not the
gasket to the head.  I would like to get $450 plus shipping.  Pics
available on request.
Thanks,
Rick.