OT: Me and AIM

Not sure if anyone from the list has been trying to send me IMs on AIM
lately but AIM and I are having issues at the moment.  I've been
hearing the someone-sent-you-an-IM noise but haven't received any
actual IMs.  In weeks past, AIM just crashed when someone sent me an
IM.  So, if you want to contact me with AIM, use the chat room feature
as that does not crash my AIM.

Scirocco content: I ordered timing belt, tensioner, and other assorted
belts in preparation for the passenger side mount that being replaced
this weekend at Dan Bubb's.  Looking forward to getting dirty (but,
not TOO dirty as I will be washing the car before I head over).

NOT A HAPPY BED TIME STORY BELOW!!!!
Non-Scirocco-but-still-driving-related content: Killed my first animal
with the car today. A cat darted out and was only a couple feet from
the front end when I saw it. Bad ending for the cat.  Stopped and
asked around, found owner.  Felt really bad as this happened to a cat
I owned years ago.  She didn't mind much as it seems to happen a lot
to her.  They just keep stocking up on the cats.  Guess that's what
happens when you live on a country road with 45+ speed limits.  Same
situation with my Mouse (my last cat).  Hopefully, I'll not have to
deal with that situation again.  Fortunately, there was no suffering
for the cat.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)