Oops...

On 5/16/05, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> What color parts do you have Daun and David?  Chris' are white, so if
> you've got T-Red, let me know.

Mike,

The kit in the attic is red.  I have never had it installed on a car
as I bought it to put on an 8V car that is now getting BBS kit
instead.  The kit has been in the attic for a while and if memeory
serves will need paint.  Let me know.  I might be able to shoot some
pictures later if time permits, but backed up here due to the
thunderstorms that just seased with in the past half hour. (Yes we're
flooded here on James Island.)

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II