Post 1: Dubbed

On 5/15/05, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I enjoyed it as well.  Really showed the spirit of the Scirocco community.

Ya know what, to be honest I thought it could have been a bit more
"exciting"...  I watched it for the first time with a couple friends
of mine (who are into muscle cars, not VW's) and they were bored to
tears...  I didn't mind it, because I shared a common interest with
the people in the film, but I was hoping it would get more "exciting",
for the sake of my friends, but it never did...  :)

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S