Post 3: MN/WI/IL list caravan

Looks like I'll be heading down solo, and I'd love to be able to caravan
with northern Midwestern listers, a support group, if you will.  Don, I
saw you're interested in a convoy, Jim, I saw you're not.  Anyone else
up this way looking to hook up?  I'll be leaving from Beloit, WI (right
off I-90 on the WI/IL border) sometime, I'm planning on taking Friday
off to make the trip, so I'd be open to anything.  Please contact me
directly if anyone would like to hook up.
Thanks!
Nate