Cincy

Hey Jim,

Don't take this personally but 78 kinda sucks.  It goes down to two lanes
and there aren't any rest stops.  I went that way once and swore never to do
it again.  I generally take 95 and pick up 76, usually by way of Delaware,
but not this time :(  Rich isn't going.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood Blues