Speaking of Cincy

I actualy met this guy with the car at a Columbus
auto-x a few years ago, super nice guy... he beat my
16v driving ass soundly as well.

I gave the car a pretty good once over and it probably
is worth 4k..... certainly would take a good bit more
to replicate it.

If anyone has a hankering for the beast I can always
go give it a stern look and shoot some pics.

Anson

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4550016575&category=98064&sspagename=WDVW