Oops...

Sounds like your more familiar with this than I.  I do know that with
my current employment situation (read: none), I can't afford to fix
it.  Besides, my wife said that once I start working (hopefully this
summer) her car's getting work before mine.  :(  I guess I need to get
a good paying gig then (or win the damn lottery!).

We'll have plenty of time to check it all out next saturday.  Also, I
really want Dan to give the mechanical stuff in that area a good hard
look to make sure that nothing happened.  If there's mechanical stuff
to be fixed then I'm sure the wife will let me get it done as I need
the car.  Making it look good again can wait.  And I want to make sure
it's ok for the trip to Cincy.  Last thing I need is for it to break
on that trip.

And yeah, I crunched the valance good.