Need feedback - facing a transport issue (headliner-related)

What about protecting the fresh paint job as well both ways? Can you secure
a cover over the whole car?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+jrringha=adobe.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+jrringha=adobe.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 2:29 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Need feedback - facing a transport issue (headliner-related)

Ok - so supposedly, my mk1 will be ready to leave the paint shop Tuesday.
(not
holding my breath)

After that, I have to take it to get the custom headliner and ragtop done
which
is some 30-40 miles from my house. Since I'll have to transport it home with
no
glass, I'm trying to figure how I'm going to protect the headliner work
during
the transport back.

I have some of that industrial-grade saran wrap 24" wide on a spool. Do you
think it would be sufficient to just wrap up the pillars and roof then tape
it
sure? The car is stripped otherwise...

Thanks!

JT