testing

Who else can see Nates post?

Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:On 5/13/05, Neptuno wrote:
> Spamer :p hehehhee!!
> http://www.dubspeedracing.com/photopost/data/500/16spam.png
>
> yum yum

This isn't fun. Apparently I can post messages to the list but I can't
reply to the list (of course, probably only those that have replied to
me will be getting this response). Now I have to figure out what my ip
address is and send it to them and hope they know what the problem
is... the thing is this happened the other day too while I was at
school, I'm no computer whiz but I'm pretty sure that means I'd be
using a different ip address than the one for my home connection. Ugh.
Nate

Yahoo! Mail Mobile