(OT) MKII suspension options

Hi Everyone,

Still surfing the list even though I don't have a
rocco anymore.  I just bought a 1991 GTI 16v (for
$500!!) and I am looking into suspension options
because its shot.  I was just wondering if any of you
had any set ups that you really liked.  I am thinking
H&R race/sport w/bilstein, (maybe ground controls
w/bilstien) new busings with the tt solid rubber mount
in the rear.

Also, has anyone experiemnted with using MKIII control
arms (axels & tierods as well) to get a wider track?
I have a local yard where I can get this for almost
free.

Its a 2nd car and mostly a toy to drive around for fun
& autoX occasionally.  Any ideas / opinions
appreciated.
Thanks
Tony

Yahoo! Mail