My trip to Germany-forgot the important Scirocco content on the first one

I came back with a great set of Euro headlights for my Scirocco, with
turn signals and a set of GTII emblems for the B pillars.  After being packed
in my baggage though, I need some new adjusters(too bad they were fine
when I left Germany) so I'll have to wait until Potterman is back in stock
on them.
That is unless someone has another, in stock, source.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring, linkage, exhaust and
suspension
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe