FS/FT: 1988 Scirocco 16v Platinum Silver(not mine) in Utah

I am selling (or trading) my 1988 16v Sirocco.

History: I bought it in 2001 in Sonoma County, California with a *REBUILT
TITLE* normally I would not have done this but it was in such nice shape*RUST
FREE* and the guy needed to get rid of it. He told me it was stolen and
dented slightly next to the door and then repaired. I really didn't care.
The car looked good to me. I had big plans for it but never got around to
it. My 2001 S4 took presidence at the time. I moved to UTAH in 2003 because
the Calguard called me up to defend Utah from Terrorism ??????? Anyways, the
car stayed in Cali til last year when I moved here officially. Now I have a
family and need something with a little more rear seating room. I have done
alot to the car maintenance wise.

Replaced or added over the last 2 years include:
All engine and Transmission mounts with heavy duty mounts from Rapid Parts
TT Power Module
Neuspeed Upper and lower Strut Bar
Oil Sending units (High and Low pressure)
Oil Pump (2.0 version)
Exhaust and CAT Rapid parts high flow cat including downpipe
New Tie Rods
New Ball Joints
New Wheel Bearings
New Control Arms
New Brake Pads
New wires and plugs and cap/rotor(Bosch)
Speedo
Lots of other stuff I can't think of right now

Parts included but not installed:
Bigger sway bar with Poly bushings
Tokico Sport Shocks

Problems: The dash had a small crack that I sealed. Hasn't cracked anymore.
The shocks need replacing. It rides like a 77 Lincoln...Ok not that bad

The sunroof is hard to crank and leaks in a high pressure brushless carwash
There are some small dings and scratches. All hard to see.

I am asking *2500 OBO or a 2 door MKII Golf/GTI with rust free/nice body NO
PRIMED BODIES*

*I tried my best not to hide anything in the pictures. Something I notice
happens alot here on the vortex. *If you want more pictures IM me or email
me.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1980287