From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Larry Fry
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:06 AM
To: patrick.bureau@gmail.com; Foxx (in a box)
Cc: scirocco list
Subject: Re: h1/h4 conversion (glowing eyes/pseudo city lights)

This puzzles me.....

  When I put H4's in my Chevy van, many years ago, I just plugged them
right
in.  Ditto with my Toyota Corona back in 1970.  I recently put a set of
Hella H4's in my Corvette as well....same thing; plug and play.

The 'Roc takes (took)  American-style replacement 4x6 units. Yet, when I
put H4's in the 'Roc, it required switching the leads
around......
 I am so confused.....

Who has an explanation??

Larry