OMFG! 3 years later...

So I arrive home tonight to find the new issue of european car in my
mailbox.  As many of you know, Les Bidrawn and crew spent a long
afternoon with Randy Block and I over 3 years ago, shooting a ton of
pics for an upcoming Scircco extravaganza that Les was planning to
write.  Months passed, then years.. no article.  We even bumped into Les
a year later at the ND show, he told us it was "on my desk!" and about
to go to print.  Nope, never happened.

So.. tonight.. I'm scanning the cover of the new issue, and what do I
see at the top but a thumbnail of what appears to be MY car labeled
"RETRO ROCCOS".  WTF??!  Could it be?  3+ years later?  Yes!  The
article was actually written by Kevin Clemens, but it's a bonanza.. tons
of good info, lots and lots of good pics of Randy's Mk1 & my 16v.  ec,
you finally did us right!  Check the article out, it's probably the best
'rocco piece they've done in years.  Bravo!

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ