Sorta OT: A funny thing happened....

Tonee wrote:
> I've got the switch blade key, so putting anything
> else on there would destroy the ignition.

I have more keys the most janitors and it is really annoying. My day-to-day
key ring has 19 keys, a SpeedPass, and my Ralph's Club card (a la The Big
Lebowski). Two of these are VW keys. My secondary ring has over 40 keys on
it.

When I had my Benz it's electronic key was incredibly tough, I never had a
single problem with it. The new VW switchblade keys are weak?

Scirocco content: my loctite filled idler screw works like a charm. No
problems to date.

More Scirocco content: Today I pick up the classic plates for the Cali. This
means no more emission inspections, saving me >$50/year! Is it rude to rub
it into the face of the Cali listers that I don't have to have my Cali Ed
rocco smogged? ;-)

-Marc