From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Cincy - Questions / Request

Hi all,

I'm having *major* ISP trouble again (must be time for
Cincy) meaning that I've rarely had an internet connection
at home for the last week, and no time at work.

I have a couple things to address.  First, I'd like to get
a sign-up list going.  I've e-mailed Brett a couple times
but he seems to be rather busy and time is running quite
short.  Salty / Tim?

Also, I've not heard if Chuck Blue & the Texas Crew are
going to make it *and* bringing brisket.  I need to know
fairly soon so I can make alternate Saturday dinner plans
if need be.

I will TRY to keep up with e-mail, but I'm several days
behind in list mail currently so please bear with me....

TIA!!!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.