Sorta OT: A funny thing happened....

My sister drives a Saturn. I was riding as passenger with her, and I
lectured her about the dangers of her overloaded keychain, which also has
one of those lanyard-type things. I was getting into a good scolding and I
tugged on the lanyard, which was draped over the center console. To her
suprise the whole key/chain came right out, and we continued driving down
the highway, ignition still in the run.
 I laughed hystericaly, my sister just got hysterrical.
 Plus, think about it - Janitors carry dozens of keys, while CEO's probably
just carry 2 or 3.
Just my story and 2 cents.
 Greg