Scirocco poll

'82 Scirocco (diesel conversion) - *NEW* daily driver
'87 Scirocco (16v - red, of course) - prior daily driver
'87 Scirocco (16v - red, of course) - graciously gave it's life for my
'82.
'88 Scirocco (16v - red, of course) - was chopped into a trailer to
store/haul my drumset
'81 Rabbit Sportruck (STOCK, green) - was the on-site emergency back-up
vehicle, but now that I've got 2-running Sciroccos in the same
time/space, I put it in storage as to not rack up any more miles on it
(it's got ~72k now).

(...and incidentally I only voted once, and of course, it was for Daily
Driver - because if you have as many of them as I have and you're NOT
driving it as a DD, well, then you need to sell them to me ;)

AND - provided the diesel continues to be as strong as it has been, you
all will be seeing it this year in a month. AND - I'll set the
trip-odometer when I tank up in TAMPA and let you all WEEP when see that
I didn't even stop to fill up..... :p

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!