Donut spare size

<snip Gordon>
Don't see a p/n on mine but it is a Conti T 105/70-14 tire.  This is a
VW donut spare that will clear the 10.1 brakes I found near a junked
cabby.

Do any VW donut spares NOT work with the 16v brakes?
 <end snip>

Thanks, Gordon.  That's what I needed to know.  Thank you also for noting
that I was looking for a 16v spare, so it needs to clear the 10.1s up front.
I probably should have said something, but my brain isn't that clear this
morning.

I'm assuming, since it's for a Scirocco, that donut is a good, high-speed
v-rated tire, right?  (j/k)

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v